Love raspberries for its healthy properties, pleasant taste, ease of cultivation. If there is a cottage or a garden, it is highly recommended to plant several culture bushes. Its market value sometimes exceeds the limit, and with the correct selection of the variety, the harvest can be obtained already at the beginning of summer. What grades of remontant raspberry are considered the best among gardeners, as well as their advantages and disadvantages will be described below in the article.
What is repair raspberry?
Varieties Atlant and Bryansk miracle
Repair raspberry is a crop that can give a rich harvest in the first year after planting. In subsequent years, it usually yields twice a year. So early ripe varieties bear fruit in the middle of summer, then rest for a month and bear fruit again. Gardeners, this feature is very much appreciated, because thanks to this you can not only eat enough fresh berries, but also make preparations for the winter.
The danger of buying reed raspberry seedlings is that buyers often forget to specify the time of its ripening. For the northern latitudes, only early-maturing varieties will do. Otherwise, the second fruiting will fall to the beginning of frosts - the crop will either not be, or it will be weak. For the southern and middle belts fit remontant raspberry of any ripening period.
What varieties are early maturing?Read also these articles.
- Description of potato diseases and their treatment
- White Swan Peach
- How to plant eggplants for seedlings
- How much milk does a goat give per day
Photo raspberry Himbo Top and Yaroslavna
Early grades of a repair raspberry produce crops from June to mid-July. Raspberries can bear fruit until the first frost. When buying, it is important to clarify what frosts the selected species is able to endure, in order to insulate it for the winter if necessary, or simply to stop the choice on more frost-resistant varieties.
- "Augustine" - probably the earliest raspberry variety. The first harvest can, with proper care, be around 10 June! The second - from August 10 to October. The berries are small, 5-7 grams, but sweet. Productivity - 5 kg from a bush.
- Hercules - an easy-to-live early-ripening crop, bears fruit in early June (10th-20th numbers), if it is warm enough outside, and then in August. Up to 2.5 kg of fruits weighing 10 g each can be obtained from a bush a year. Easily takes root in different climates, resistant to fungal diseases. Berry tasty, juicy. It grows a bush up to 2 meters in height, but the bush itself is compact.
Polana Raspberry and Orange Necklace
- "Brilliant" raspberry gives the first harvest in the 20th of June. But fruits twice a year - the second time in early August. Berries average 7-10 grams, sweet and sour, juicy, red. Harvest 4 kg from a bush. The advantage of culture is frost resistance and the absence of thorns.
- "Arbat" begins to ripen in early July (8-10) and ends fruiting by August. The berries are very large, weighing 15-18 g. In a year, the bush produces 6 kg of fruit, sometimes the fruiting season is divided into two periods - summer and autumn. A bush without thorns is good news for gardeners and children. Winter-hardy culture, not afraid of diseases and pests, but the treatment needs regular.
In addition to those listed above, you can pay attention to such varieties of remontant raspberries as the "Red Guard", "Bryansk Miracle", "Bryansk Jubilee".
Fruiting time can vary significantly in different climatic zones. In the southern regions, it begins earlier (June), in the middle and northern regions - later (July - August, respectively). But with proper care, you can prolong the fruiting, and increase yields. Even if a crop cannot produce a crop twice, the amount of one will be quite sufficient.
What are the most fruitful varieties?
Photos of raspberry Hercules and the Orange Miracle
One of the main criteria for choosing a variety of remontant raspberries should be yield. Why buy a culture that does not satisfy the needs of the gardener? So which varieties have the highest yields?
- "Penguin" grows in a small shrub up to 1.3 m. Small berries - 2.5-5 g. As for yield, the opinion on this matter is very different. Some gardeners collect 15 kg of fruit from a bush, others 5 kg. It all depends on the location and care. This is a capricious culture that requires a serious approach: pruning, feeding, warming. It treats frosts badly, so it is better to warm for the winter.
- "Yellow Giant" fruits from about the month of August. It has incredibly beautiful, yellow, even amber berries weighing 5-7 grams. For the season gives up to 12-15 kg of delicious fruits. Resistant to frost, disease and pests. The disadvantages are low transportability and the presence of a large number of thorns.
Raspberry Diamond and Brusviana
- "Shugana" bears fruit from July or August. Berries - 6-10 g. For the season gives 9 kg of yield. Transportable, tasty, suitable for food or processing.
- "Brusvian" - universal grade. This is an early ripe crop and a fruitful one. Brings up to 8 kg of raspberries per bush per year. It begins to bear fruit from June or July (depending on the region). Berries are red, large - 15 g. Taste is excellent, sweet.
Also, do not underestimate the potential of raspberry varieties "Apricot", "Polka", "Yaroslavna". On average, their yield is estimated at 3.5 kg per bush, but with proper care and abundant feeding, the figure will easily increase one and a half to two times. The best varieties of yellow raspberry with a description and photo www.fermerok.info/zheltaya-malina
What are the new varieties of reparative raspberries?We recommend reading our other articles.
- Bee primor
- The best varieties of tomato cream
- Why are not the hens laying
- When to make manure
Photo raspberry Heritage and Porena dew
Gardeners are in no hurry to buy new varieties of remontant raspberry, they are not really aware of anything yet. And yet there are new items that are worth the risk.
- "Atlant" grows up to 175 cm tall. Its peculiarity is that almost all its branches bear fruit. There are no "empty" branches, which greatly simplifies harvesting. The berries are red, up to 9 g, and the total weight of the resulting crop reaches 2.5 kg per bush. There are few thorns, the leaves are dark green.
- Cumberland - medium late grade. The berries are round, small and black. 4 kg of fruits are collected from the bush. The variety is resistant to frost, drought, disease, pests and fungi. There is practically no need to worry about him, he is growing by himself.
"Golden domes" raspberry light golden color. Small berries - up to 4 g. From a bush up to 2 kg of fruits are obtained. Very resistant to climate change, the berries on the branches do not rot, strong culture. Resists many diseases, including fungus.