In most recipes given the exact weight of certain ingredients. To make the dish tasty, you must comply with the exact mass of these products, measuring them with spoons or weights. Teaspoons are used to measure liquid and bulk products from ancient times. This is a fairly accurate measure of weight, in which, fortunately, there is no doubt. How many grams in a teaspoon of certain products will be described in this article.
Table measurement of bulk products
If you do not respect the weight of the ingredients, you can spoil the dish. This applies not only to lunch, breakfast, dinner, but also canned food, pickles, homemade drinks (wine, juices). In some cases, you have to throw all culinary efforts literally into the urn. So it is not surprising that many hostesses wonder how to measure the mass of certain products. Often used for this kitchen scales, glasses, tablespoons and teaspoons!
How many grams of bulk products per teaspoon
Since it is impossible to remember the weight in a teaspoon of all products, for the convenience of hostesses often make up tables in cookbooks or print them on large sheets and hang them directly on the kitchen wall. It is convenient and practical, you do not need to regularly climb into books, notebooks, to remember how many grams per teaspoon of sugar or salt. Below is a table of measures of bulk products.
|Product name||Mass in a teaspoon with a hill in||Mass in a teaspoon without a hill in|
|Ground black pepper||7||5|
Liquid Product Measurement TableRead also these articles.
- Platicodone Flower
- White spots on eggplant seedlings
- Bee Zabrus
- Graft pruner
In the case of liquid products, accuracy is often also required. For a few seconds to determine how much in a teaspoon of one or another ingredient will help a convenient table of measurement of liquid products.
|Product Name||Mass, in grams|
|Milk (goat, cow)||6|
|Sour cream (30%)||9|
|Melted butter (margarine)||5|
|Jam / jam||5|
Using this table, problems with the calculation of the amount of a liquid product will no longer arise.Interesting! Each product has its own density, because of which their mass in teaspoons can vary greatly!
How many grams in a teaspoon
Teaspoons are often used in calculating the amount of grams of ingredients for the dough or in the case of seasonings when you need to make a delicious sauce or paste. Often a teaspoon is used in the preservation of food (for measuring the amount of vinegar, soda, salt, sugar, and other ingredients).
Ground coffee, grain and cinnamon in a teaspoon the same amount - exactly 8 g
- Dry mustard can be used not only in cooking, but also in home cosmetology. Measure it only in strict standards, because it is a very aggressive product. In his teaspoon exactly 4 g.
- Cocoa is measured in teaspoons to make a delicious homemade drink. In the case when you need to make 1-2 cups, it makes no sense to take a tablespoon, it is easier to do tea. In it, 9 g of this product.
- Ground coffee, grain and cinnamon in a teaspoon the same amount - exactly 8 g. But instant coffee is a bit lighter than ground coffee, it weighs only 6 g. It is important to remember this in order to make an aromatic drink.
- When cooking semolina or oatmeal, at a time for a child, you need to consider that semolina in a teaspoon is 7 g, and oatmeal is only 5 g!
- Vegetable, creamy, melted and liquid oils in a teaspoon are different amounts. Vegetable oil about 7 g. Liquid butter - 5 g, but if you take, for example, solid butter, then its weight will be about 6-7 g.
- When using breadcrumbs, sometimes you need to know the exact amount - in a teaspoon there are 6 g.
Honey liquid in a teaspoon to 9 g
- Liquid liquid in a teaspoon will be contained in the amount of up to 9 g. If it has already begun to crystallize, its weight in this container rises to 10-12 g or 9 g, but without a slide!
Other productsWe recommend reading our other articles.
- Carrot Tushon
- Laura grape variety
- How to plant raspberries in spring
- Rabbit Cages
Some rare products are not listed in standard tables, but it is also important to know how many grams per teaspoon of these ingredients.
- Dried mushrooms sometimes need to be measured for cooking soup, sauces. In a teaspoon with a slide of this product in its entirety 4 g, and without a slide - 2 g. If the mushrooms are crushed, then the mass rises respectively to 6 and 4 g.
- Gelatin powder is measured in the preparation of aspic, jelly, jelly cakes and similar delicacies. In a teaspoon of powdered gelatin just 5 g.
- Powdered milk is used for making drinks and in baby food. In a teaspoon of its only 5 grams, as well as dry yeast.
- Tea in a teaspoon with a slide of 4 g, and without a slide - 2 g.
Tea in a teaspoon with a slide of 4 g, and without a slide - 2 gImportant! If kitchen scales often make mistakes in measuring weight, it is better to use a simple teaspoon or a canteen to clarify the mass of products. They do not glitch and are always accurate!
- Starch is used in cooking is not very often, but if it is listed in the recipe, then do without it will not work. In a teaspoon of 6 g, as, by the way, and egg powder.
- Carnations in a teaspoon with a slide - 7 g, and without a slide - 3-4 g.
Measuring the mass of products is a simple matter. Experienced housewives know how many grams per teaspoon or tablespoon of a wide variety of foods, because they often cook. Young culinary specialists should keep handy tables as a clue. Do not forget that a tasty dish depends not only on the freshness of the ingredients, but also on their exact quantity.